April 14, 2005

Baby Jesus, It's Actually Working!

Jeez, no blog for a week! There were issues; Blogger took their own sweet time in figuring out the problem. I'm still planning on moving the site, but it looks like I'll at least be able to update now.

I did not get the job I interviewed for. Someone else, already worked for BLM, good qualifications...blah, blah, blah. And that's why I'm returning to Cascade in defeat this coming Monday. My employer wants me back to work now, and I don't think it's a good idea to quit (much as I feel tempted thinking about it). So I'm going to live in my dad's RV for the next month or so, then move into government housing when it becomes available in mid-May. Craptastic, eh? At least I get to work a 4-10 schedule, so I'll be able to spend three nights a week at home. My real home, not my camper home. *cry*

Really, that's the biggest news lately. I hope I still have some readers left after the outage...