April 08, 2005

I H8 Blogger

Well, I've been trying to post for two straight days a week, and have had no success. I also have no reason to think this post will succeed where others haven't, but you gotta keep trying. I haven't even heard back from Blogger support on the requests for status information I've sent.

Mel is helping me transition to a new site with support by Movable Type, but she's got a lot going on right now with her upcoming wedding and the changes may not be implemented soon. I hate having to apologize to you readers for problems Blogger has created with its instability, but I guess someone has to step up to the plate.

I had a great interview yesterday and I'm hoping to hear good news early-ish next week. You know you'll all hear about it when I know something. (Blogger problems notwithstanding.) Thanks for hanging in there, readers!