April 18, 2004

Ewww, Vile!

I just got back from house-sitting and Matt is working until probably 8:00 tonight. That leaves me (checking watch) around nine and a half hours to sit and think about the furry blob that is, well, not living but maybe "deading" in the lazy susan. I decided to be brave and take a peek in there and yup, there is at least one rodent that won't be taking a shit amongst my orzo and rice anymore. There may be another filling the second trap, but I lost my chutzpah and won't look to confirm it.

Is it bad that I'm thinking of calling someone to come over and take the trap to the trash? I'll pay...

UPDATE
I couldn't take it. I called my buddy Sterling on his cell phone and he came over and disposed of the furry McNasty. I baked him a cinnamon crumb cake out of gratitude.